Monday, July 2, 2012

Kanda.

Uhhhhh semalam tak online so forgive me okay, kanda.
Hihi.

Assalamualaikum!

Ber-meniarapnye saya hari ini di depan laptop,
menaip post untuk menyampaikan ucapan kepada kekanda saya, Teefah,
a very happy birthday! :D

And of course, untuk,

Yeeee, sorry Raihan, I just can wish you here T___T
Waaauuu it's already July and Syaaban,
it's just roughly 2 months away and I'll be 19???

Coooool, sebijik dah macam tarikh birthday agogo :P
Thanks beautifuls and handsomes hoho xD

Hihihi. I was supposed to meet my kekanda yesterday,
but the plan is postponed to another date due to something lol xD
And I was quite sad because I couldn't send her my own-made card, but it's okay,
I'll see her, insyaAllah :D


Dear my Nurullatifah,
you're now one year older,
and are growing up so fast,
in fact, we are growing up so fast.
Since 2006 we've made good friends and yes,
thanks for staying with this bad girl, this crazy girl, this naughty girl,
who used to love to cause so much troubles,
but surely, she loves you more :')
Thanks for everything we've been through.
I remember the moment I borrowed your phone when mine wasn't functioning, it was near our SPM's trial.
I remember every moment you stayed and were there listening to me, my stories,
lending your shoulder for me to slap HIHIHI,
the moment you concerned and advised the best,
whispered me hopes and nice lines just to comfort me,
and I know, you will always do the same thing again and again.
You are really good at consoling, and wiping my tears, of course.
I'm so worried that I can't do the same as you are to me :'(

You are too precious, always be my guardian angel, please :)
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus eah? ;)

So, here, I hope, you and Raihan,
are healthy, and happy.
Always.
Contented with your blessed life.
And stay tough to chase and catch you dream, okay girls? :)

And, kanda,
I want a private dentist in 7 years from now, insyaAllah.
Hihihi.
Focus on your mission.
And. Er. I'm not good in wishing birthdays, you know.
I've said some in my text and I have nothing to say now hohohoho.

Sorry I wasn't the first person to wish you T___T
Sebab I was busy doing something sobsobsob.
Harapnya it'll worth. Sedihnya tak dapat jadi orang first T___T
Takpe, next year ah. Hahaha.
I'll call dari pukul 11.50 and wait for the moment with you on the phone kuikui.

Okay, habis! Hihi. Aku fail okay kalau bab2 serious nak wish birthday ni.
Hohohohoho.

Nice cake kan? Chocolates and m&m!!!

Okayokay, gotta go. Nanti adik2 balik so I have to stop.
Till then. Nak pergi kacau si Wafiy Bellu HAHAHA.
I'll tell about us in the next entry, okay.
Take care and wassalam ^_^

PS : Tito is missing :'(
Come back please babyyy, kamu terlalu comel untuk hilang sobsob.
Photobucket
Share:

3 buddy (ies):

teefah Leevs~ said...

thank you so much,dear. :)

hek3,it's okay.. u've done well. n u do know how to comfort me more than u know. :D

n yes, thank you for being my friend too. forever and always,insyaAllah.
[img]http://www.mazeguy.net/bigsmilies/puckerup.gif[/img]\
ahahahahahahahahaha.terima lah.

teefah Leevs~ said...

thank you so much,dear. :)

hek3,it's okay.. u've done well. n u do know how to comfort me more than u know. :D

n yes, thank you for being my friend too. forever and always,insyaAllah.
:* :* :* :*
ahahahahahahahahaha.terima lah.

uwmaisarah said...


teefah Leevs~,

hehe, you're welcome <3
I don't think I've done well sobsob.

Dengan rendah hatinya saya terima dan membalas :* :* :* hahaha.