Monday, February 4, 2013

Say Hello to Second Semester

Assalamualaikum and greetings lovely people.
Just so you know I'm typing this post using this desktop provided in the e-library of Perdana University because surfing the internet using my laptop seems to elevate my patience to the top sebab line wireless macam tak nak bagi saya guna internet :( merajuklah macam ni. Sobsob.

So it's the first day of my second semester in PU,
or here we the students are called as Junior Cycle 2 (JC2) sebab we're starting the second cycle already okay ayat berbelit lantaklah hiks.

I can feel the coldness lols
Today we got two classes which was on Molecular Medicine and also Genitourinary and Endocrine modules. Mesti bajet speaking sikit sebab dah masuk campus en HAHA. Maka kelas untuk hari ini tamat pada jam 2.30 petang tadi sumpah mengantuk gilaaaa (bak kata Mimi, bila je aku tak mengantuk dalam kelas muahaha) and tambah pulak, gastric pain stroke me today right before the first class started. I don't really know why since I had my breakfast on time -,- and because of the pain, I loss my appetite so I skipped lunch hikhik and now, yessss, lapar T____T takpe nanti sampai Cyber Height I will drop by at La Vida and buy some food to fill my tummy up. Pity my tummy, balik Cyber je mesti kena dera. Hihi. Oh I think this pain is some sort of continuation from last night's pain sebab I had my dinner quite late.
Yalaaaa, padan muka aku. I rearranged my study table, now I'm facing the wall instead of facing the hall (tu position last semester) which I hope dengan new position ni I'll study more lah -___- and susun2 sapu2 kemas2 meja semua, so aku decide nak makan after my job siap but then, yes, gastrik dulu. Hmmmm.
Aku yang tempah sakit tu. Sobs.

So Isnin is almost done, tinggal lagi Selasa Rabu Khamis and Jumaat, I'll be travelling back to Kuala Terengganu weee~I can't wait to reach home this Saturday morning (hopefully there won't be any obstacles, amin). But I can't spend my Saturday sleeping because the big family will be having a tahlil that night. Uuuuu family gathering, I likeeeee. Sokay that I can't sleep on Saturday, Sunday is still there for me to sleep muehehe :P


What else aku tak report lagi for today? Hahaha.
I'm thinking of getting something from Agro Mart sebab lapar sangat dah ni so papai keyboard papai desktop papai blog papaiiiii people, take care and hope you're having a nice day!
Assalamualaikum.

PS : Ohhh the result might be released this February 15 kbai.
P PS : Currently addicted to this beautiful song by Chester See (who else you'd expect from me haha), sharing it because it might mean something to someone. And I'm dedicating this to anyone who might be related to the lyrics. Okay I used 'might' a lot today. Away from keyboard now, enjoy the song peeps ;)



Everything - Chester See


She loved and left me 
Still she kept me 
Wanting more, but feelings empty 
Did she have to go? 
Will I ever know? 

 Love and leave me 
She deceived me 
The way she kissed 
Was so misleading 
I thought that she might stay 
Then she went away 

Before I close the chapter to your name 
There's a couple things I never got to say 

Your eyes are wonderful 
Your smile is too 
Your laugh's contagious 
And your heart is true 
There's beauty in your touch 
And your kiss is love 
You're everything that every guy dreams of 
You're everything that makes me fall in love 

It's been some time 
But still I find 
I'm struggling with our last goodbye 



I thought this love would last 
Now I'm living in the past 
Cause it's just me 
And memories of how my heart 
Would skip a beat 
Whenever you were near 
Now you're never here 

Before I find the strength 
To let this go 
There's a couple things 
I need for you to know 

Your eyes are wonderful 
Your smile is too 
Your laugh's contagious 
And your heart is true 
There's beauty in your touch 
And your kiss is love 
You're everything that every guy dreams of 
You're everything that makes me fall in love 
You're everything that every guy dreams of 
You're everything That makes me Fall in love 

Your eyes are wonderful 
Your smile is too 
Your laugh's contagious 
And your heart is true 
YEAH, there's beauty in your touch 
And your KISS is love 
You're everything 
Yes you're everything 
You're everything that makes me fall in love 
Yeah, in love

Last words from me today, because I'm so into the lyrics,
(and I do hope that particular girl would read this,)
: walfitnatu asyaddu minalqatl,
as stated in surah alBaqarah if I'm not mistaken :)
So long goodbye (I mean, the real goodbye this time, haha *throw keyboard* because typing an entry is such a stress-relieving activity :P) till then ;)
  Photobucket
Share:

6 buddy (ies):

anadiyana said...

untung laaa da masuk sem 2 hehehehehe :P

uwmaisarah said...


anadiyana,

alaaa still dalam mood holiday sobsob. Hehehe.

anadiyana said...

pastu nak balik lak dah cny ni. ek elehhhhh lekluuuuuu ^_^

uwmaisarah said...


anadiyana,

cuti...kalau di rumah, sekejap sangat berlalu. Sobs

saifudin abu izzudin said...

nice day :)
Bermimpilah tentang apa yang ingin kamu impikan,
pergilah ke tempat-tempat kamu inginkan,
Jadilah seperti yang kamu inginkan,
karena kamu hanya memiliki satu kehidupan
dan satu kesempatan untuk melakukan hal-hal
yang ingin kamu lakukan

http://www.nolimitadventure.com/

saifudin abu izzudin said...

nice day :)
Bermimpilah tentang apa yang ingin kamu impikan,
pergilah ke tempat-tempat kamu inginkan,
Jadilah seperti yang kamu inginkan,
karena kamu hanya memiliki satu kehidupan
dan satu kesempatan untuk melakukan hal-hal
yang ingin kamu lakukan

http://www.nolimitadventure.com/