Sunday, July 21, 2013

Insipidity



Assalamualaikum w.b.t, good day people.
Before I go any further, let's recite al-Fatihah to those who had left us.
Syukran lillah for another day, because there are some who had their last breath yesterday.
I've heard two sad news within a short period,
may their souls be placed among the good ones.

Here we are, going through the second phase of Ramadhan.
I don't know if it's just me but,
I feel like I did better for my last year's Ramadhan compared to this current one.
But no worries, I (we) still got 17 days before Syawal arrives,
so we better seize this golden chance to alter ourselves from every aspect :)
May the good change stay forever.

However, I am, to be frank, quite sad because I can't get through some of my friends.
So, dear friends, if you are reading this, please let me know how you're doing.
Kak Cik, you are very quiet these days.
I got no texts from ya, wonder if everything is going as it should be.
Sher, Teef, wishing you girls a safe journey, Malaysia misses you girls ;)
Take care and have a safe flight babes.

For those who's trying to reach me through WhatsApp/LINE/WeChat etc,
I am very sorry for not responding.
Thousand apologies. My beloved phone is currently undergoing its worst time,
(well you people know how GOOD I am in taking care of my stuffs :P teehee)
so I use the warranty provided by sony in order to ensure it will be back on business.
But the service seems to be taking a damn long time =.=
Even I myself am very fed up to be kept waiting for....I think, already a month!
Jeez. What an endless waiting.
I am very sorry dearies.

That's all, nothing much right?
It's better for you to spend time searching pahala rather than reading my pointless rants.
Teeeheee :P


Share:

0 buddy (ies):