Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Break!



Assalamualaikum :)

Hi there. I'm stopping by here just to tell you that I'm going to Kedah this week,
may our journey be safe, insyaAllah, amin.
Will be coming home on Saturday, God's will!
Am looking forward to have uncountable of good and joyful moments at Kedah :)
Will attend cousin's wedding ceremony on Wednesday heeee I cannot wait to makan kenduri after such a long time sebab before this I couldn't attend my another cousin's previous wedding because I had examinations so now I am freeee I can go and eat as much as I want muahahaha okay it's 3am I gotta sleep before getting scolded by mom for waking up late tomorrow hahaha.
Pray for our safety guys ;)

PS: Happy birthday Nur Hafizah Mohamad! May your life be blessed by Him and be filled with happiness and good things, have a blissful birthday Fiz! :) Thought of uploading a picture of us together but ada gambar ramai2 raya hari tu jeee T_____T nanti jumpa kita selfie together2 deh Fiz hehehehe :D semoga selalu bahagia bersama orang-orang tersayang ^_^


Share:

0 buddy (ies):