Saturday, July 26, 2014

Summer Break & Happy Ramadhan

Hi everyone! Assalamualaikum :)
How's your Ramadhan so far? We've made it till the 25th day thanks to Him,
and may we all be granted longevity to make it till the end of Ramadhan,
and to meet next year's Ramadhan, amin.

Ramadhan's been so great to me, and I've been quite busy as well.
Minus the lazy days (I'm still the normal me, lazy bum and sleepyhead),
but I've been trying to be better throughout this holy month so yay me haha.

Anyway condolences and a moment of silence to those who are affected,
and the deceased in Gaza, in MH17 plane crash and the most recent one, GE222.
We shall continue to hope for justice in MH17 case and in Gaza as well.

I really thought Ramadhan would pass by slower than the other months.
Instead it turned out to pass by quicker. Can barely believe today is the 26th day!

Alhamdulillah I started sewing a fortnight ago, I regret not starting this a bit earlier,
haha. After some days of sewing and some days of having break
(because I do things in accordance to my mood, REALLY, I DO, IN MOST THINGS),
so I finished my project quite late. First summer project!
I really believe I could do things much faster,
that's one of the main reasons why I procrastinate.
Padahal I take a longer time than I've imagined lol. (One die hard habit that needs to be changed :p)
So what did I do? Jeng jeng jeng. Haha. Benda senang je :P
Actually, my mom and dad bought quite a number of cloth last year,
for the 5 of us, untuk buat bedsheets. 5 single size bedsheets (with its respective pillow case of course),
so that was my project! Setelah membanting tulang acececey this is an exaggerration la.
I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA ON HOW TO SEW A BEDSHEET BUT I DECIDED TO JUST DO IT HAHA.
Ala senang je sebenarnya, cadar katil je pun. Ukur2 kain, potong, then jahit tepi.
Haha. And for pillow case, sama juga, ukur potong jahit.
And actually nak jahit one small piece of pillow case tu takes a longer time compared to that one big bedsheet okay.
Because pillow case ni complex sikit compared to bedsheet. Bedsheet tu sehelai sekeping camtu je.
But since I've been sewing my own pillow cases for years, I find it not really a big hassle.
Dulu2 jahit guna tangan je sarung bantal ni :p
So that's it, rasa suka dapat berkhidmat untuk negara, eh, keluarga, haha.
Siap 5 cadar single untuk aku adik-beradik muahaha.
Suka sangat :D

Then I sewed few things more for myself and there's still some projects to be worked on,
tu lepas raya lah. Lepas siap baru boleh bagitau, kang tak jadi buat malu je haha.

So yesterday I went out with Far to Kamdar (kantoi beli kain) haha and we went to search for street art at Kg Cina.
YAYYY DAH JUMPA. But it was so sunny and scorching hot so amik gambar pun tak nampak muka and aku senyum pun,
senyum gaya tahan terik panas matahari. Thank God it was quite windy masa we reached the third and the last alley.
Okay la the places were nice, and bolehlaaa for taking pictures.
Wish I had a proper camera sobs.
At Kg Cina, there are these 4 alleys, small alleys that they decorated with umbrellas,
shoes, batik, and few cool stuffs. People go there to capture some nice shots.
And actually kitorang dapat tahu pun from pictures uploaded in Instagram XD
And I wanna go there again at a more decent time so that tak payah tahan panas matahari untuk amik gambar teehee.

As uploaded on my instagram hehehe
And the day before, I attended an event with my highschool friends,
specifically my 5 al-Ikhlas' classmates. Iftar Jamaei 5 al-Ikhlas '10 lagi ha namanya.
Kihkihkih. There were 11 of us, and balancing out 24 people who couldn't make it.
Okay la nak dapat 11 orang pun bukan senang. Some ada short sem so haven't arrived in Terengganu,
some are away, and the others had their own reasons lah. But I'm thankful for the chance I had that evening.
And I finally got to meet our young-mother-to-be; Ain! Was sooo happy,
ehem, she arrived the latest so everyone was excited to see her.
Preggy lil mommy, comel sangat.
Wishing you an easy delivery young lady and may Allah grant you easeness nanti tau ;)
It felt so great to sit there with them and still feel like the good old times.
Didn't really feel any weirdness of awkwardness, except for Faizah sangat kurusss. Haha tu bukan awkward pun hehe.
Couldn't talk so much with everyone due to time constraint so I really look forward to see them again this eid,
after I come home from Kedah. And those who couldn't make it pun, lagi-lagilah I wanna to meet.
Anyhow, thanks Adlina and Ika for your efforts to book the restaurant etc,
thank you Didie, Ain, Ummi, Sofie, Wani, Faizah, Fizah and Syahir (Syahir-ah would do as well since he was the only guy lol),
thank you everyone for your time :)
SMKA Tok Jiring / SMKA Dato' Haji Abbas bound 

As uploaded on Didie's Instagram hehehe, hai Didie, aku pinjam gambo mu ning.
Tolong wak glamour mu, dakpe kan? HAHAHA
So those were some great moments I had recently, and am looking forward for more during eid.
I'll be going to Kedah this Saturday, pray for me and my family to have a safe journey,
to go to Kedah and to come home to Terengganu, to arrive at both places safely, amin.
May you guys be blessed even more during these last days of Ramadhan and,
I wish you guys a blissful Eid Fitri!

And dear you, behave, while I'm not in Terengganu muehehe :3
Happy 9 years of friendship Zim!
May the coming years be filled with more great things :3

And I shall not forget those whom this coming syawal,
might be their first time celebrating eid without their beloved mom or dad.
Al-Fatihah. Allahumma firghlahum warhamhum.

Wassalamualaikum wbt.


26 Ramadhan 1435H
24 Julai 2014M
Share:

0 buddy (ies):