Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Thank You ❤️


I am not perfect and will never be.
Knowing that you are not perfect,
and still there's somebody is willing to accept you for who you are,
is one of the best feelings in the world.
Knowing that you are full of flaws and imperfections,
and still that somebody is willing to stay and enjoy your imperfections is happiness.

To anybody who still loves me for my imperfections,
I can't thank you enough.
Because you make me feel perfect.

You know, being perfect was never my choice.
I choose to always be the best of myself.
Because being myself is way better than being perfect ❤️

Syukran to my family who never leaves me,
despite the fact that I am just another naughty and ungrateful daughter and sister, sometimes.
But I am adorable most of the times :p

Thank you to my true friends who stay,
despite the fact that they know how awful I could be, and how imperfect I have been.

Thanks to my love, who bears with my flaws,
and still searches for me no matter how far I push him away.

And most importantly, thank you Allah, for having me as Your servant,
despite how hypocrite I could be and how sinful I live.
Keep me on the right path ya Allah ❤️

-written by uwmaisarah, sincerely from my heart-
Share:

0 buddy (ies):