Thursday, March 5, 2015

[Delayed Post] - Sekitar UiTM Puncak Alam (Gambar)

Assalamualaikum, I really do not have a good excuse for delaying this post,
which should have been posted a year ago (or more),
but due to small-postponed-tasks-and-things and big influence like laziness,
makanya lambat juga lah terpublishnya post ni hohoho.
Because rasanya Puncak Alam nowadays dah lagi developed kot,
and here are pictures that were captured around a year ago (em I think more than a year).
I got this from a former student there, who studied FIS for 2013/20104 academic year I think. Since I have the pictures, so why not I just upload them online right ~



























Hehehehehehe, future students of UiTM Puncak Alam bolehlah kot cuci2 mata dulu tengok post ni before masuk sana :3
Share:

0 buddy (ies):