Saturday, August 26, 2017

Archery @ Y-Centre KBS, UTC Terengganu

Assalamualaikum! So few days ago my friend and I finally went out after planning for sooooo long, our plans kept getting postponed due to unforeseen circumstances, her; working 6 days a week & anything else will of course comes on her one and only off-day lah kan, me; resting 7 days per week but still restless haha -- but then we finally made it to go out and that was thanks to my dad for giving me the green light to actually stay out until night, it was totally unplanned but it turned out so. Love you daddy 💗

Since Huda is working, we planned to go out after her working hours which would be at 6pm the earliest (after she changed and prayed at home). I thought we could still play, reaching the place at 6.30pm sharp but they didn't wanna accept us anymore because it was 30 minutes left to 7pm. They are closed between 7-8pm by the way. The original plan was just to play and pray Maghrib there before going home. Since we couldn't carry out what we planned, I asked my dad what did he think I should do haha so he kinda gave his permission to wait till 8pm omo siapa tahu and kenal my dad tahulah how bersyukur and happy I felt hahaha (he's lovely no worries he's just strict that's how dads should be 😜 // keluar pun pesan okay jaga diri jaga agama)


So this girl took the opportunity to actually treat me, celebrating my upcoming 24th birthday :') I am just so blessed, dah la memang tengah craving sushi :') me didn't expect this girl to be this sweet though I have actually regarded her as my kaklong since primary school (sebab birthday dia in January haha). Yong, you deserve all the good things in this world 🌸

I actually didn't know there was an archery hall or place in Terengganu lol so funny and the last time I did archery was November 2016 when UniSZA held Pesta Konvo, so team archery did some business acewah bukak booth for people to actually try out basic archery. I never attended class ke apa pun (don't know ada ke tak kat UniSZA for non-athletes haha) so bila Huda ajak I was like YEAH OK I WANT sebab dah lama tak main. Nak test juga biceps triceps ni power ke tak duk angkat dumbbell walaupun on-off je work out dekat rumah (whoa it's hard okay to actually commit to working out, I just re-started my training plan after a month of relapse ok tu cerita lain bye).

Back then I once tweeted asking if anyone from my followers know about this place, got 2 replies; one of them was just like me - surprised to actually find out this place exists, and another one actually told me it's technically located inside another building despite being a facilities managed under UTC (rectify me if I'm wrong).

Dan Huda sebenarnya dah pergi research dulu! Haha minah ni lagi advanced kay and I actually pernah tersesat dulu at the same place lol for those who don't know, it's inside PB Plaza. So PB Plaza ni yang mana 1?

Source of picture
Rupa sekarang | Source
Ha ni PB Plaza haha korang tau ke senanya kat situ dia ada bangunan tiga serangkai (ni nama sesedap hati je I bagi) - PB Square, PB Plaza & PB Sentral.

PB Square | Source
PB Sentral | Source
Nak pergi to UTC KBS - Y-Centre tu via PB Square pun boleh go straight to level 4 and jalan pergi bangunan sebelah via skybridge uuu ajet2 KLCC jap hahaha keluar lif dalam PB Sqaure to turn right, follow je path sampai T-junction (ha kau), turn left sampai jumpa skybridge [insyaAllah betul direction yang diberi ni HAHAHA]

Source
Nak main kena tulis nama dulu maybe untuk documentation purpose & bayar before main. Picture below shows the rate per game/hour untuk each activity/kemudahan. Bukan setakat archery je, gymnasium, futsal court pun ada lol ignorant nya diriku selama ni ya Tuhan

Right click > open in new tab for larger image

Tu je kot, niat tulis entry ni untuk bantu golongan katak bawah tempurung macam aku juga haha semoga korang dapat jumpa this place if teringin nak try memanah ke apa (:


Okay la kan selepas berkali2 mencuba hahahaha
Till then, wassalam!
PS: I've stated the sources for pictures taken on the net which obviously aren't mine. Others are mine malas nak edit letak watermark lol and thank you Huda 🌷 looking forward to start our evening riadah session next month insyaAllah 
Share:

0 buddy (ies):