Saturday, April 29, 2017

Rants on Endless Manic Weeks


Assalamualaikum & hello, reader(s), if any. Lol

I've been wanting to write and honestly I couldn't find any suitable moments bcs it's hard to find sometime alone these days (I prefer blogging when I'm alone). Sounds like I'm boasting right haha jk. It's just things are getting really heated up for me here because finals are approaching (DAMN FAST) and trust me, the moment I am writing this, I am not even 50% ready for my last week (week 14) of my current semester (second semester). Ready for what? Lemme tell ya. Dozens (okay exaggerate) but yeah, starting tomorrow I'll be having tests, EVERYDAY. Labour day ja takdak test but meh, haven't even started reading for my OSPE (which will be held on this 3rd May). Dulu masa apply Medical Imaging ingatkan takdak la oral test viva bagai ni weh sekali ada OSPE pulak cis betul hahahaha.

Nampak dak ke-hectic-an Week 14 saya :') doakan agar saya survive ya sobs kalau awak baca ni time saya dah habis test, doakan saya ace final exam nanti jazakallah ya sohabaaat :P oh, nasib baik test Bahasa Jepun tonight postpone pi next week, lega yang amat syukur ke hadrat Ilahi oh tapi lupa nak add dalam jadual, malam esok pun ada test. Bertabahlah *patting my own back*
Frankly speaking rasa sem ni sangat kucar-kacir especially sebab orders sukadoodle are getting outta my hand. (Bajet banyak ja en padahal sikit ja hahahahaha tapi sebab human resource limited, so :') cedih cikit la) Oh, korang dah tau ke since May last year, I opened up a small doodle service on Instagram?
Ni aku acah-acah ada orang baca blog aku la en but I wanna write about that in a different post but then since February, there's been a problem with my supply so macam orders semua tertunggak and when the books are all available, orders dah macam banyak jugak untuk dihandle berseorangan plus class asyik kena replace sana sini sebab sem ni banyak pulak cuti dia so things were really getting out of control (they still are). Ni pun aku selang-seli deal dengan house chores & study (sebab aku jenis study last minute) & fulfilling orders yang tertunggak & dalam list menunggu. Dah close order dah sampai aku habis sem sebab rasanya tak mampu dah nak accept & finish additional orders before finals and kena focus on finals sebab nak jaga la kan result...but seriously since semua benda jadi tak terkawal, I keep on feeling uneasy & negativity macam senang la nak control my thoughts urgh. You know bila kita rasa things really don't go well but they can't be fixed in the nearest time. But then, I know I cannot la layan these negative feelings and just keep on doing the right things that need to be done & have patience. Plus lately terlalu banyak benda yang datang secara tiba-tiba. Tiba-tiba benda ni muncul, tetiba class nak ganti masa ni padahal kita dah plan elok nak buat this and that, then something else comes up later, omg I really hate this kind of bumps but then, I guess it's life? *nangis bawah bantal*

Tambah tolak, after finishing Week 14, I have about a week to revise all the materials for final papers, until then I guess I won't be writing anything here (unless stress sangat study later) but I'll be sure to write something once I'm done with finals okay. Wishing everyone who reads this a good day. Oh nowadays Terengganu panas gilaaaaaa I rasa nak rendam dalam bath tub flled with ice but lupa pulak rumah takde bath tub, baldi ada la. Hahahaha. Sem ni jugak kerap gila balik rumah sampai rasa macam rugi je bayar asrama so I think it's decided that I'll be staying at home for my next semester. Omg TAK SABAR TAU NAK NAIK SEM BARU sebab NAK GRAD HAHAHAHA but then bukan solely sebab nak grab grad (grab pala otak dia but then hmm nak grab degree la kot lawak hambar okbye), I guess bcs I hv so many plans (all of a sudden) to achieve, insyaAllah.

Till next time, ya guys?

Photobucket
Share:

0 buddy (ies):